Friday 13 January 2012

Broken..!? Well Yeah...!!!!


                                                 Broken..!? Well yeah.....!!!!
It would be a lie, a very big lie if I said that I didn’t care about you. It’s just the fact that I know that your answer will be a “no” so actually I am pretty scared. I didn’t know what to say…when you gave me that grin look and asked me to be frank whether I loved you or not. I know I should have said “yes”, but come on we both knew what your answer would have been.
 So, now it’s all back to normal or as you would see it…but deep down inside even you know that I lied. All I need is a slight twist of fate, that someday, somehow I might get a “yes” from you. Yes, I’m living on that hope. It’s the only thing that compels me to keep the truth away from you. I surely have you as my friend and I’m not going to let the truth affect this friendship. Yes, it’s true that we don’t talk much neither are we in regular contact but that’s just another way to keep myself from spilling out the truth. But, every time we talk, even though it lasts for just an hour or so…I’ll admit that it’s the best time of the day, it sends a chill down my spine every time see you and run out of words if we ever talk face to face. I don’t know what to do now…all I can do is what I do best and that is to pretend….pretend like I’m over you and put a fake smile on my face.
 I tried to move on but every time I came back to square one, i.e. “YOU”…. I even tried falling love with other girls but every time it came falling down like a house of cards. I know that you don’t feel the same way and neither am I going to force you or make an effort towards it… Sometimes, it’s better to fall apart in order to stand together…….

4 comments:

  1. Lol bro, you don't try to fall in love with someone, it just happens. That's the way it's supposed to be. If it's forced, or intentional, it won't last very long. But yes, nicely written. :) Can't write more, fingers have gone numb, must reduce the amount of time spent on playing CS. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankz man,....i know wat u mean...bt sometimes in order to frget someone.....u need some distractions....n datz wat i meant......!!! bt thankz again.. :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I guess you're right.. But well, you got friends for distractions, you just need to tell them, share things, it makes it a lot easier..:)

      Delete
  2. very good man!! Liked it a lot!!! more because could connect a lot to it! :)

    ReplyDelete