Wednesday 10 April 2013

To Infinity And Beyond....


To infinity and beyond

She walked past my theater of dreams
without even sparing a glimpse
she ought to have taken a different road
if I knew; I would have let my hand out.

The emotions will always be camouflaged
with a slight hint of annoyance and despair
she walked endlessly
from road to road, from lane to lane
to reach somewhere, infinite.

She stalled the traffic of my thoughts
she took hold of the mast of my desires
she mocked my helplessness towards her
she clinched my hopes and let it all burn.

Oh, what a sight, befallen in front of my eyes
the epicenter of emotions is going through turmoil
the dreams of the future that I had sewn, are now tearing apart
still she remains unfazed by this
and all she does, is walk towards the unknown,
to somewhere infinite and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment